Natural Sound Healing International school is authorized by Nepal Government. We give sound healing therapy courses by various monasteries & temples in Nepal & India for a long time having to do with knowledge Gurus, have knowledge of sound healing & other various sector healing Master Akash Banjara & his some special students. We treatment various problems like fear, tension, migration, depression, blood pressure, sleeplessness, body pain, constipation, weak digestion system, asthma & many more disease by sound healing therapy. This technique is followed by more than 500 students from different countries in the world. Now we are serving from our branch office in Hong Kong, Vietnam & Thailand too. You can take our service from our therapy center & make healthy your life.
What is Sound Healing?
Sound Healing, through various techniques and technologies, is the educated and conscious use of the energy of sound to reach identified goals and promote wellness in the human system – including the expansion of consciousness.
Benefits of a Sound healing
- -Reducing stress and anxiety;
- -Stimulating the immune system;
- -Increasing energy levels;
- -Eliminating anger and lowering blood pressure;
- -Improving circulation and blood flow;
- -Promoting deep relaxation;
- -Inhibiting and relieving pain;
- -Combating negative energy and emotions;
- -Strengthening intuition;
- -Improving sleep;
- -Aiding digestion;
- -Balancing the chakras;
- -Helping achieve an elevated state of consciousness;
- -Increasing mental clarity and creativity;
What is Singing Bowl –
A singing bowl is a metallic bowl that is made of seven different alloys (gold, silver, copper, tin, mercury, lead, Zink). There are 12 kinds of singing bowls in the world. The first user of a singing bowl on the earth was from Nepal.
Singing bowls – also known as Himalayan bowls – are used in yoga, music therapy, sound healing, and religious ceremonies. In the Buddhist tradition, they are played to signal the beginning and the end of silent meditation cycles. Tibetan bowls emit very pure tones, close to sine waves. Their sound is a synonym of purity for our ears.
Sound healing BASIC teacher training course (Basic and Advance)
- All kinds of Nepalese handicrafts (especially; singing bowls, Gongs, bell items, tingsha, thangka, statues, and all kinds of handicrafts items)
- Singing bowl’s therapies for all kinds of physical, mental, and emotional problems or all kinds of disease
Sound Healing by using a singing bowl is the most important thing for a human being. People who want to give training of sound healing by using singing bowl can give our service. They can change their life by this technique own self. We have experienced teachers who have visited many countries for research about healing.
The name of the courses is following: Basic Sound Healing Course (21 hours) Advance Sound Healing Course (45 hours) Master Level Sound Healing Course (100 hours)
Natural Sound Healing Therapy Center is collecting old singing bowls from various monasteries & temples, remote villages of Nepal, India, Sri Lanka & Myanmar. We provide special anti-negative energy set to avoiding negative energy from your house.